South Korean tech company Samsung on Thursday launched its first made-in-India smartwatch ‘Galaxy Watch Active 4G’ aluminum edition. It is priced at Rs 28,490. The company has also announced that it will now manufacture all smartwatches in India. Samsung launches ‘Made in India’ smartwatch ‘Galaxy Watch Active 4G’. This Watches Samsung’s first Make in India Model. Read Full Story on Paid4free.com.
“The Galaxy Watch Active 4G is the company’s cheapest smartwatch,” said Mohandeep Singh, senior vice president, Samsung India. With its launch, the company will be manufacturing all its 18 smartwatches in India under the Make for India program. Now the company’s 4G smartwatch range includes 9 colors, 3 sizes and 2 designs.
Samsung launches ‘Made in India’ smartwatch ‘Galaxy Watch Active 4G’.
- The company also announced to make all 18 smartwatches in India
- The watch comes with 1.5GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage
- This smartwatch runs on the Tizen operating system
- There will also be e-SIM support, which will support Geo and Airtel networks
- The watch supports a number of features, including heart rate monitoring and sleep tracking
Price and sales.
Samsung’s first made-in-India watch ‘Galaxy Watch Active 4G’ aluminum edition is priced at Rs 28,490. It will go on sale from July 11. The company will also offer 10% cashback and no cost EMI.
Samsung launches ‘Made in India’ smartwatch ‘Galaxy Watch Active 4G’
Basic features of ‘Galaxy Watch Active 4G’ Aluminum Edition
- This smartwatch from Samsung works on Tizen operating system.
- It will have a 1.4 inch Super AMOLED screen with Gorilla Glass protection.
- The watch comes with 39 workout trackers, including several indoor and outdoor workouts.
- It also has e-SIM support, which supports Geo and Airtel networks.
- The watch has sensors including heart rate monitoring, electrocardiogram, accelerometer, gyroscope, barometer
- It has sleep tracking feature support. It has sleep and meditation app ‘CALM’.
- The watch comes with 1.5GB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage.
- Samsung’s first Made in India watch supports devices running Android 5.0 and above, as well as iOS 9.0 and above.