State Bank of India (SBI) is going to recruit in many different positions. SBI has vacated various posts of Specialist Cadre Officers. There are just a few days left to apply for this vacancy. New Recruitment 2020 | State Bank Of India (SBI). This is great Opportunity to all youngsters to be a part of Countries largest Banking sector.
If you are a graduate, post graduate, engineering, MBA or PGDM, or chartered accountant .. then this is a great chance to get a job in SBI.
Full Detail Information Of Application
Which positions have vacancy removed? How long can one apply for these? Information about this is being given here. Also, notifications and application links issued by SBI for various posts are also being given.
Full Information of posts
- SME Credit Analyst – 20 posts
- Product Manager – 6 posts
- Manager (Data Analyst) – 2 posts
- Manager (Digital Marketing) – 1 Post
- Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata – 3 posts
- The Senior Executive (Digital Relations) – 2 posts
- Senior Executive (Analytics) – 2 posts
- Senior Executive (Digital Marketing) – 2 posts
- Banking Supervisory Specialist – 1 post
- Manager (Anytime Channel) – 1 Post
- Deputy Manager (IS Audit) – 8 posts.
- Vice President (Stressed Assets Marketing) – 1 Post
- Chief Manager (Special Situation Team) – 3 posts
- Deputy Manager (Stressed Assets Marketing) – 3 posts.
- Head (Products, Investment & Research) – 1 Post
- Central Research Team (Portfolio Analysis & Data Analytics) – 1 Post
- Central Research Team (Support) – 1 Post
- Investment Officer – 9 posts
- Project Development Manager (Technology) – 1 Post
- Relationship Manager – 48 posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – 3 posts
- Total Number of Posts – 119
State Bank of India has to apply online for this vacancy. The application process is continuing from 23 June 2020. The last date to apply is 17 July 2020.
New Recruitment 2020 | State Bank Of India (SBI)
The general, economically weaker section and OBC candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 750 to join this recruitment process. At the same time, application is free for SC, ST and differently abled candidates. You can pay the application fee till 17 July 2020 through debit card, credit card or net banking.
Declaimer : please Read All information in Official Site It may changes in Dates Or any Posts. Official Site is given Valid Information. We just Inform to you for this. Thanks. News Source from SBI Official website.